Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Guatemala Video

Happy Wednesday, all. I actually thought yesterday was Wednesday until about 3:00 PM when I met up with Jolyn and she informed me that it was Tuesday. So I'm feeling very confused today. Partly because I still don't really know what day it is because Jolyn lies to me whenever possible. But also because I thought I already experienced what I'm experiencing now.

Anyway, Jolyn didn't lie when she said that she put the videos up from The Porch event last week, so today I give you those. Jolyn says that they get blurry in a couple of places and she's very sorry for that but that the audio is fine and "nobody needs to see you clearly anyway." I passed on to her that we are all very disappointed and will probably never forgive her so you don't have to tell her yourself.

Jolyn had to split the video into two pieces for reasons that I didn't really understand (I was still thinking about the fact that it was actually Tuesday while she was explaining it to me). You can find Part I here and Part II here, or play below.



~It Just Gets Stranger

19 comments:

  1. Holy muscles batman... you look very different from the last Porch video. :) Forget what Cathy says, you look great!!!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my thought too!!! I spent most of the time (when the video wasn't blurry of course, THANKS JOLYN!) checking out your arms!!! Impressive Eli!

      Delete
  2. You are hilarious!! I am sorry you had such a horrible trip...but that is the best story I've ever heard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look great and I love you, and I don't say just because I'm trying to figure out how to get into Cathie's world. I loved you before I loved Cathie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. That Jolyn. Who does she think she is getting away with such shoddy workmanship? I wouldn't trust her if I were you. The blurriness in the video is evidence of something blurry in her life. Improper love affair? Cat loving? Bad contact prescription? Whatever it is, you should ditch that girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa whoa whoa. Let's calm down with the accusations. How dare you ever ever implicate that I would EVER be a cat lover. Improper love affair--always and forever, but cat loving? CAT LOVING?? I ditch YOU sir (or ma'am, it's so hard to tell these days). (I don't really ditch you. I love you. Please keep reading. And I really am sorry for the blurriness.)

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha, I love that strangers comments and interactions are just as funny as the posts!

      Delete
  5. Awesome!! Fascinating how you spend such an inordinate amount of time naked in public.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After watching the video, it was even funnier the 2nd time around. Big shout out to Jolyn for recording this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time an "Anonymous" post contains anything related to me, I wish I were a hacker so I could find out who you are and send you real love. But this will have to do. And my pleasure! Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must be a horrible person, but if I'd have been in your situation (needing to pee, and being peed on), I'd have just peed right back on him. If I were a guy. Alas: I have never been in that situation, and will probably never be. (How do you find yourself in all these ridiculous situations, Eli?! Are they real?!)

    You tell a terrific story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say I'm a little disappointed you didn't mention that you actually used the filthy toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first video shows up as "no stream"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one must be you . . . still seems to be working here.

      Delete
  11. Who would have thought that Paraguay would turn out to be the clean part of Latin America.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eli, I would buy your comedy album!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, Modest is Hotest way to go Eli!

    ReplyDelete