Thursday, October 4, 2007

Four Things

So I sat down to do homework and then I saw that Alyssa had filled out the four things thing and I just couldn't resist spending the next 20 minutes posting it for myself. Woot.

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Busser at Grandpa Maddox Restaraunt
2. Telephone surveyer for car dealerships
3. Research Assistant for a history professor
4. Operations Supervisor for Washington Mutual
Four Places I've lived:
1. South Jordan Utah
2. Lewiston Idaho
3. Ukraine
4. Provo Utah
Movies I love:
1. Waiting for Guffman
2. I am Sam
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. You've Got Mail (secretly of course).
5. Family First. I just have to include it.
Four Favorite Foods:
1. Cheesecake
2. Rassberry Cheesecake
3. Most other Cheesecakes
4. Guacamoli. and cheesecake.
Four Weird Things About Me:
1. I talk to myself more than I talk to anyone else.
2. I explain to innanimate objects before I throw them away why I'm disposing of them so they won't feel bad.
3. I can stand on my toes in freaky freaky ways.
4. I dance like you wouldn't believe. But I hate dancing.
Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. The Office
2. 24
3. Pee Wee's Playhouse (I mostly watch it for the Penny sketches).
4. hmmm
Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Wherever I am is the party so there are NO places that I would rather be. But I'm sure all of you would rather be wherever it is I am.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for humoring me, Eli! And about Pee Wee's Playhouse...do you remember the episode where Pee Wee had a cold? "Today's palabra secreta es OUT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eli, do you like cheesecake? I was just wondering...

    ReplyDelete