Thursday, October 1, 2020

Pictures from my Phone & Weekly Distractions

Mamma's tired but here are some pictures and a few quick distractions for your perusal. 

I don't want no bunny banana frog ok no way.

Duncan and Jude taking a nap.




Look how adorable my husband was in the 90s.

Sky got me flowers from our wedding florist and in our wedding colors for our anniversary.

A great afternoon at the park.


Crap to distract you from whatever you're supposed to be doing:

Strangerville has it's own twitter account now so please go follow it.

I wrote a story about going through puberty in a roller rink called Classic Skating.

You should read this piece by Rebbie Brassfield about trying to "sell sex" for Pepsi. 

If you somehow have not watched the meteor/meatier video over 6,000 times, please do so today. 

If you would like to have something included on Pictures & Distractions, please email me at itjustgetsstranger@gmail.com.

~It Just Gets Stranger

1 comment: