Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Inescapable Leotrix

Ever since Leotrix entered my life, I have existed in a state of constant nightmare. This is where you are having a nightmare but instead of it being a nightmare it's just your real life. Trust me. It's a thing.

Every movement I see out of the corner of my eye makes me think that Leotrix has returned. I thought this was impossible at first because a week ago I found Leotrix dead during my walk to the Stormtrooper (you might have heard my scream; at the speed of sound it should have reached you on Tuesday at about 12:17 PM). But then two days later I saw him again, scaling a wall.

I HATE Leotrix.

And now, because I'm aware of his existence, that thing is happening where I am suddenly realizing that Leotrix has always been around and I just didn't notice him until recently. It's like when you learn a new word and then after that it seems like you hear that word being used every 15 minutes. SAME THING. And yesterday, while going through some pictures, I noticed Leotrix where I hadn't noticed him before.




SEE?!

~It Just Gets Stranger

20 comments:

  1. Is that really a rat? Terrifying pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like that the Queen of Colors and Leotrix are both looking at me in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just FYI; Leotrix might not be all that evil, just saying...http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57590127/goo-from-naked-mole-rat-appears-to-offer-cancer-protection/

    -Dr. V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my options are to rub Leotrix Goo all over me or die from cancer, I think I'd rather die from cancer. I don't like the idea of rubbing the devil all over me to "protect" me.

      Delete
  4. This post was absolute perfection! Queen of Colors and Leotrix in one picture too much to handle! Thank you for always making me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know ole' Leo. My Uncle had a run in with him back in '97. He found Leotrix in the kitchen and jumped on the counter and refused to come down until his father-in-law came (and this was at 2:30 in the morning mind you) and 'disposed' of him. Obviously he escaped before his execution date and made his way to Palau...and started stalking you...I think you just have really bad luck with animals Eli, they either really hate you, or they love you too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was your first encounter with Leotrix?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe it was Jane the whole time...maybe...just maybe...she's been running this whole dog and pony show. "Leotrane" was prob texting you from your own bathroom and you took the bait buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ....I mean, didn't you see "The Usual Suspects" with Kevin Spacy??

    AND I quote: "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making you think he was jane". end quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, so its 4:15 in the morning and I've been awake since shortly after 2. Finally gave up and decided to get online until sleepy again. Now that I've had a laugh, special mention to MPG for the quote, I'm headed back to bed. Hopefully will not be dreaming about Leo/Jane. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about learning a new word. It's like when you have a conversation with someone you never really noticed before, and all of a sudden you are seeing them everywhere. I'm loving/terrified of the pictures you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, I was on Pintrest the other day, and someone had posted your Snuggy Texts... I like that I was ahead of the game on that one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pic of you and you on the bench is my fave.. and I have to mention that in my mind you and the lead singer of Muse are one and the same...Thanks for the entertainment, always!! ~V~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Though he is frightening and loathsome, Leotrix might just save lives... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=615079105179771&set=a.456449604376056.98921.367116489976035&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did you know Leotrix once was on t.v.? He's was trying to brainwash poor innocent little children! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=f9VGKRAoqMU

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do know there is a DJ/Musician who is known as Leotrix? https://soundcloud.com/leotrix-1

    ReplyDelete