Friday, August 8, 2014

Pictures from my Phone & Weekly Distractions

You guys. I've been working like a madman this week. One hundred million bagillion hours. I wish I could talk more about my job on Stranger because CRAZY. You guys. What I do is CRAZY. Sometimes rewarding. But always crazy. Maybe I'll give a little more detail soon. But I can't help but think that I might have the strangest lawyer job on the planet.

Because I was working one hundred million bagillion hours this week, I did very little picture-taking with my phone. So, I decided to take a number of Snuggie selfies for you. YOU'RE WELCOME.

And now, your NSFW!!! Pictures and Distractions:

With creepy Christian art in the background.


Lip biting for extra appeal.

Laying down in the Snuggie.

Playing the guitar in a Snuggie.

Taking a shower in a Snuggie.

Wondering if taking a shower in a Snuggie is actually a good idea.

Realizing that it is, in fact, a bad idea.

Realizing I'm also still wearing pants. In the shower.
Blow drying the Snuggie. Pretending not to be flexing.
Blow drying my pants.

Getting distracted and blow drying my hair.

Hey look! It's Tami's senior photo!

 Crap to distract you from whatever you're supposed to be doing:\

AMAZING colorized World War I photos. Thanks, Sarah.

Creepy photos of Russia's creepy crumbling architecture. This is one of my favorite aspects of Eastern Europe travel. Thanks, Eric.

Dogs jump-roping. Please let this video make you happy. Thanks, Dave.

Weird Al "Word Crimes." Thanks, Nathan.

How to handle text pranks. Thanks, Esther.

All of the most ridiculous moments of Sharknado 2 in 2 minutes. Thanks, Mike.

A surprising property buy. Thanks, Angela.

More awkward pregnancy photos. Thanks, Angela--the hippest mom of the day.

Butter sculptures. Thanks, Kami.

Incredible video from National Geographic. Thanks, Jacy.

Absurd Garfield reenactments. Thanks, Brian.

Amazing trees. Thanks, Ed.

Poppies pour from the Tower of London to remember the soldiers of WWI. Thanks, Francie.

The power of makeup. Thanks, Kim.

If you would like to have something included on Pictures and Distractions, please email me at itjustgetsstranger@gmail.com.

~It Just Gets Stranger

32 comments:

  1. The most amazing Pictures and Distractions of all time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you shouldn't wonder anymore why you have so many gay fans.... And I bet this post quadruples the rise in subscribers from that demographic. On behalf of us all... Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Believe it or not I know Tami's twin sister, she lives at my house. My toe nail falls off every year, due to loss of feeling in my foot because I have a vertebrae narrowing around my spial cord. Tami's sister is very camera shy, but I'll try and get a picture while she is sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tami's cousin lives at my house! She's so shy she likes to hide under her dead exterior until the new one grows beneath (she dances). Many a nail-lady doing my pedicures have tried to remove it with nail polish remover, only to realize--oh no--that's a dead toenail. Then Tami's cousin gets really sad when her dead exterior gets all dolled up and painted, and then falls off some time after. She sometimes wants to keep them in a pretty painted dead toenail collection. But she doesn't, because WEIRD!

      Delete
  4. This post was Ab-tastic! You look Ab-ulous Eli. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the Angel Oak in person and it's AMAZING!!! Thanks for thoroughly distracting us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your last photo scarred me for life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This blog is aptly named, it DOES just get stranger. And that's why we keep coming back!

    But I would do without pics of Tami. Sorry, Tams... just... ew...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why are there so many Tami haters?! I LOVE TAMI! She's so pretty and fun and toe-tally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty sure this post was just a ruse to show off your Ironman muscles. No complaints here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? These old things? [flexes like a body builder on stage in 1980]

      Delete
  10. It just gets sexier...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The risqué pictures do NOT make up for yet another picture of Tami!! Not cool just sneaking it in there with no warning! NSFL!! Tami made my salami sandwhich turn on me. And who is taking the "selfie" of you with the guitar? If you say Tami ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha! I swear I was waiting for someone to ask because I was so excited by the answer! Yes. Tami took that selfie. It was difficult to coordinate. Also, you may want to avoid borrowing my phone.

      Delete
  12. My brother just damged two of his toes because camping. Tami and the twins should be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually laughed. Out loud. I always wondered if that actually happened on the internet.

    Are there any baby pictures of Tami? I also want to see her family and what she looked like during her Zooey Deschanel hipster phase.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, man. All this time I thought Snuggies were waterproof.

    ReplyDelete
  15. G_R_A_T_U_I_T_O_U_S

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for making my week so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You just made my week. Thank you for your very sexy snuggie photos. Snuggie Selfies need to stay in our Strangers life :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maybe we're asking for too much, but could you do a reading of the "Lost Journal" series shirtless?

    ReplyDelete
  19. After careful examination of these pictures, I feel obligated to inform you that you have, in fact, reached puberty. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Does it ever make you reevaluate your life when you realise how many people on this website are obsessed with your life?

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://www.sltrib.com/news/1739013-155/selfies-selfie-kirby-taken-body-disorder

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did Ollie take the photo of you playing the guitar? Or Tami? (Playing catch up.......;') )

    ReplyDelete