Thursday, April 11, 2019

Pictures from my Phone & Weekly Distractions

Too busy to write
But here you go anyway
Pics and Distractions

Album cover. Simon and Barkunkel.

The Pantses!

Someone please come melt the snow off these roads so I can bike on them.

Mr. Naughty Pants on the table.







Crap to distract you from whatever you're supposed to be doing:

This week on Hive Mind we discussed our favorite rom coms.

The kids are not impressed with the black hole picture. Thanks, Amy Rose.

A roller-coaster of a ride for an obituary. Thanks, Christy.

So this elephants thinking humans are cute thing isn't totally proven, but I am HERE for it. Thanks, Derek.

If beauty youtubers existed in 1999. Thanks, Brandon.

How have I never heard of the bachelor party bungee jump prank until today?  Thanks, Tyson.

Please come join us on the Facebooks.

If you would like to have something included on Pictures & Distractions, please email me at itjustgetsstranger.com.

~It Just Gets Stranger

5 comments:

  1. I am more excited about the first and last name credit nod here than it probably warrants. I’m a simple person though, and it’s the little things isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nailed the haiku.

    ReplyDelete