Thursday, August 1, 2019

Pictures from my Phone & Weekly Distractions

I'm getting yelled at right now because I just admitted to Skylar that the reason Duncan got up in the middle of the night last night and wanted to play was because I woke up first had to give him so much tickles. So I better go. But anyway, enjoy some Pictures & Distractions:
They took our photos for The Beehive. Sorry if my hair broke your computer.

Another knitting project done.

My knitting project model.

Duncan's girlfriend Buffy is staying with us this week.


Did I tell you about this? Ollie climbed into the shower with me and then followed me around barking until I wrapped him in a towel. The next thing I knew he was sipping a cup of coffee and complaining about his children.



Crap to distract you from whatever you're supposed to be doing

I wrote an ode to Pioneer Day.

Some Hive Mind for you.

Foam pit battle. I have watched this about 6,000 times. Thanks, Twitter.

Dog face swaps. Thanks, Brad.

Artist installed seesaws at the border. Thanks, Heather.

Exactly what would happen if you ever tried to eat The Queen of Colors. Thanks, Jackie.

Tom Hanks teaches Tom Holland how to act. Thanks, Michael.

Come follow us on The Facebooks.

If you would like to have something included on Pictures & Distractions, please email me at itjustgetsstranger@gmail.com.

~It Just Gets Stranger

3 comments:

  1. Who is Ducnan? His girlfriend is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once dried my dog off with a towel after he came in from the rain and now whenever it rains, he asks to go out numerous times so that we will rub him with the towel. It's equal parts cute and annoying.

    ReplyDelete