Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Lost Journal Series, Part X

It just seemed like it was time for another edition of The Lost Journal Series. Video and text below:



January 12, 1995 (10 years old):


I found out resently that my bird can lay EGGS. I found an egg in his birdcage and I know what your going to say that it was probly my sister who put it there but how could it be her becaus the egg wasnt even COLD. I am waiting for it to hach becaus when it does I think there will be another bird because that's how it works with animals being born because people come from the stomach but animals come from eggs. I am learning about the circle of life.


January 14, 1995 (10 years old):

Torie is trouble at school because all she ever wants to do is get in trouble and in third grade I had to move my desk the side of the room all the time because Torie got me in TOUBLE. And I didn't even deserve it. My mom never found out though because when Torie was at the school and my mom was at the school and Torie goes hey Eli's mom I just turned her head and said don't even listen to that girl. We had scouts this week and I learned how to tell if there is a fire you just have to smell the wind.


January 21, 1995 (10 years old):

I got in TROUBLE. My dad is MEEN! I didnt even do any of the things they said I did and I probly would be better living in a dump. Maybe they will read this and feel bad that i even said that and I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!! My parrents are actually prety nice.


January 25, 1995 (10 years old):

Today I went to turch Kyle and Jared were showing of because they get to go to quort of honor and I'm to young. Remember when I said my bird had an egg well I guess it didn't work because the egg didn't hach so I had to throw it away. I hope there wasnt a baby inside.

~It Just Gets Stranger

18 comments:

  1. Thank you, Eli, for giving me some much-needed giggles after a tiring day. I'm a shy reader finally delurking to say how much I love your writing. Your heart, humor, and thoughtfulness shine through your words. Plus the way your hair stays fabulous no matter the climate or situation is truly impressive! Thanks for sharing your life with us.
    ~ Shira, a San Francisco Stranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks Great today, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My almost 7 year old says "turch." She has no idea that it is wrong, no matter how many times her siblings correct her. I don't correct her because it is so dang cute and I hope she keeps saying it for many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "My parents are actually pretty nice." Dying laughing! You sound like such a sweet kid. You can't even commit to parent-bashing in your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the way you bellow all the capitalized words that really hits home, Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm watching this at work and I can't laughing and I don't even CAAAAAAAAAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are my favorite posts EVER

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that your solution for getting in trouble was to live in the dump.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make me happy in so many ways. :)
    -B

    ReplyDelete
  10. I needed this laugh today. I just moved to Philadelphia for work, don't know a soul, and feeling extra homesick today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alana, where in Philadelphia?? I can tell you some places to see. :-) I've lived here all my life.

      Delete
    2. If you two become friends, I'm taking credit. If one of you is crazy and kills the other, I had nothing to do with it.

      Delete
    3. Chrissy - I live in Center City and work right outside of it. That would be awesome! My email is kousa726@gmail.com.

      Eli - I'm holding you and Tami responsible for anything that happens.

      Delete
    4. LOL, Eli, That would be totally acceptable.

      I'm so so sorry I took so long to write back. I have an (almost) 3 month old and a 5 year old (she just started school,) so things were a little crazy. Alana, I will send you an e-mail. Mine is SnglBunE2@aol.com...just so that you don't think it's spam. :-)

      Delete
  11. These always leave me conflicted...I can't decide if I should try to find my old journals or just burn my parents' house down so they're never discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You should laugh more. It's good for your heart and it makes the readings even more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete